Sunday, November 28, 2010

Shades of Fall by Sheri Jones

Shades of Fall by Sheri Jones
12 x 9 oil on canvas
I created this from a photo I took early one morning on my way to work. This is from an area we painted during the spring time, but it was my first time to drive thru during the fall. This tree and the golden grasses were all lite up. It was one I couldn't wait to put my twist to it. I love all the warm colors.

I will be do a painting demonstration at the Dutch Art Gallery on Saturday, December 4, 11 am- 4 pm. Stop by if you can. 10233 E. NW Hwy, #420, Dallas, TX 75238 214-348-7350.

This painting is available for purchase.$125.00

Sheri@sheriart.net

sheriart.net

sheriart.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Linda Popple said...

Very nice, Sheri! Your fall colors are beautiful and I like the texture.

Sheriart said...

Thank you Linda!