Friday, February 18, 2011

End of Cripple Creek Road

End of Cripple Creek Road
8 x 10 oil on canvas
My friend, Jill Randall helped me take my paintings to town for my upcoming show. We both had the afternoon free and quickly decided we should go paint. She likes to paint outside as much as I do.   We found this spot a short drive from home. We saw inspiration all around us and plan to return soon.
This painting is available for purchase
$100.00 
sheriart.net
sheriart.blogspot.com

My show opened today!
Tarleton State University's
Dora lee Langdon Cultural & Educational Center
Presents
Paintings of Light and Energy
Artwork by Sheri Jones

February 18 through March 16, 2011
The Historic A.P. Gordan House
308 East Pearl Street
Granbury,  Tx
817-279-1164
Exhibit Open
Weekdays 9 a - 6 p
Sat. 10 a - 3 p

Artist Reception-Friday, February 25, 2011  6 p - 9 p

2 comments:

Douglas Clark said...

Another great painting. Really looking forward to seeing your show. I know it will b!e great

Margie Whittington said...

I enjoy your landscapes so much.
Makes me want to go for a ride in the country. Good luck on your show!