Monday, February 28, 2011

Tulips by Sheri Jones

Tulips by Sheri Jones
8 x 10
I attempted to create a painting similar to this a year ago. The painting didn't work out and should have been a wiper. I was working from a set up in the studio and took some photos for future reference. The light was appealing in the photo I thought I would give it another try.  I like this one much better. This painting is available for purchase through
Rising Stars Art Gallery, Mineral Wells, Texas Sheri@sheriart.net
Sheriart.blogspot.com
sheriart.net

 The "win a free painting" deadline is over and I am about to have the drawing...and the winner is Mimi!!
Congratulations and thanks to everyone for taking the time to make a comment.

4 comments:

Douglas Clark said...

What a colorful painting. The tulips are perfect for this time of year.

Linda Popple said...

Beautiful, Sheri! Love all the colors!

Sheriart said...

Thank guys.

LindaHunt said...

This is stunning! I just found your blog!!!