Friday, March 4, 2011

Boot Garden by Sheri Jones

Boot Garden by Sheri Jones
16 x 20 oil on canvas
This painting was inspired from a photo I took in a garden shop in Marbel Falls, Texas. I in town for  "Paint the Town" plein air paint out and show. It rained off and on the whole weekend and we were taking a break and went shopping. This is a picture of ceramic boots from a garden center.
I will participate again this year April 15th 16th and 17th. The painting is available for sale $350.00
Sheri @sheriart.net
sheriart.net
sheri.blogspot.com


My show "Paintings of Light and Energy" will hang until March 16, 2011 in Granbury.
I will be on site at the A.P. Gordon House in Granbury on Saturday, March 5, 2011 from 10 a - 2 p doing a painting Demonstration. Come by to see some of my techniques. I would love to see you there. There will be cookies!
308 East Pearl Street
Granbury, Texas
817-279-1164



3 comments:

Douglas Clark said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Douglas Clark said...

Lots of detail in this one. Good luck tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

This has great form and perspective as well as very colorful. Good painting