Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Sunset over Comanche Peak by Sheri Jones

View of Comanche Peak by Sheri Jones
8 x 16 oil on canvas
I painted this outside in Acton, Texas. My friend, Jill Randall and I went out on a late Sunday afternoon to paint a sunset. You have to work fast because the sunsets quickly. This was painted with a palette knife and all in one setting. This painting is available for purchase.  $150.00
sheriart.net
sheriart.blogspot.com

My show "Paintings of Light and Energy" will hang until March 16, 2011 in Granbury.
I will be on site at the A.P. Gordon House in Granbury on Saturday, March 5, 2011 from 10 a - 2 p doing a painting Demonstration.  Stop by if you can.
308 East Pearl Street
Granbury, Texas
817-279-1164.

2 comments:

Douglas Clark said...

I like the yellow of your sky, all your other colors too. Nice composition too!

Kim Vanlandingham said...

I hope the show goes well for you! Love the sunset painting!