Sunday, July 17, 2011

Cherry Picker by Sheri Jones

Cherry Picker by Sheri Jones

14x18 oil on canvas

I have been driving past this old truck for weeks. It's in downtown Ft.Worth and I loved how the morning light cast a beautiful glow on the cab. The sun is low at that time of day and there is still some soft light. After driving by it at different times of the day, early morning worked best for me. I finally took a few pictures of it and I am glad I did. The cherry picking arm has been folded over and tucked in. I think it may be getting ready to go to work. This is available for purchase. $250.00
Sheri@sheriart.net
http://www.sheriart.net/

1 comment:

Kathy Cousart said...

Wonderful sunlight and shadow on this scene. Really nice complimentary colors too. Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting. Enjoyed yours!