Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Nature's Color by Sheri Jones

Nature's Color by Sheri Jones
10x 8 oil on canvas
I painted this on location in Granbury off Hwy 144. The sumac bushes were what caught my eye.  The sun was out and it warmed up to a lovely 70 degrees. I used a palette knife to paint this. It is available for purchase and would make a great Christmas gift. $100.00
http://www.sheriart.blogspot.com/

I have paintings showing this month at:


Granbury's Visitor Center, Granbury, Texas (Show ends 11/30/2011)

Miniture Show, LGAA-Shanley House, Granbury, Texas

Dutch Art Gallery, Dallas, Texas

*** I will be there doing a painting demo on Saturday, December 3, 2011 - 11 a - 4 p

I would love to see you there.

Rising Stars Gallery, Mineral Wells, Texas

2 comments:

Karen Bruson said...

You really achieved great depth. Beautiful!

Sonya Johnson said...

Sheri, these latest fall color pieces are wonderful. We don't have much sumac here in CO, but I always enjoyed seeing it during the fall when I lived back east.

Wonderful texture in your work as well!