Saturday, March 10, 2012

Confetti Garden Two by Sheri Jones

Confetti Garden Two 
40x30 oil on gallery wrapped canvas

I painted this from a small study and it is of the Botanical Garden in Ft. Worth.  I enjoyed painting these bright happy colors.  The flowers should be popping up now. Spring time is upon up and I can't wait to get outside and enjoy the new blooms. This is available for purchase.$1800.00

***I'm happy to announce I am the
"Featured Artist"
Friday, March 23, 2012
5:30-7:00
Rising Stars Gallery
Mineral Wells, Texas
She will have a lot of my botanical pieces.
Come out and check it out.
Sheri@sheriart.net
www.sheriart.net
www.sheriart.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to see this large one in person. It must be impressive. Beautiful colors, details, and great perspective.

Ann said...

Sheri, your paintings are just beautiful. Best of luck in your upcoming show!