Thursday, October 18, 2012

Sunset Demo by Sheri Jones

Sunset Demo
16x20 Oil on canvas

I did this sunset painting as a demo for the Lake Granbury Art Association last week. I had a lot of friends and supporters in the audience adding to my excitement.  I was clocked in at 38 minutes from start to finish. My goal during these demos are to get the canvas covered, details can come later. I painted it with a palette knife and the paint was flying.  I did work on it a bit more at home. This is available for purchase $500.00
Sheri@sheriart.net
www.sheriart.blogspot.com
www.sheriart.net
www.cfai.co/sherijones/

If you are interested in learning my palette knife technique, join me in a workshop at Dutch Art Gallery this Saturday, October 20th 9:30-4:30.
Call Pam to register at 214-348-7350

No comments: